Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gathering

Gathering =P
17/3/09 gathering with my primary school friends =)
Actually today is my Gathering with my primary school friends, but so ngam one of my primary school friend Birthday too.... so we celebrate for her... hehe :) the big bear is our present that we gave her.... lolz.. That bear is full of our sweet heart o.... so you really must take care care of the Bear :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
  Wee Theng!!!
wish all your dream comes true !!!


 
 Hey... camera man here... who more handsome a?!?! ofcause me la.... hahahaha xD 
 
 Xi Yuan look here .... -.-!!! don't keep eating la.... I know you very thin now... xD O.o... I know why he don't want look at the camera cause he showing that ( If you join Bos Card now ) got free makan!!!!.... ahahahah XD joiking la... where got so good..
 
 WAaaa!!!!!! Spageti ... yummy.. I love it so muchhhhh.... Duan Ren I want ... give me now..give a... XP
Everyone say Cisssss...... !!!! (chitchat)


 
Ooi... camera man ... here :) Cissssss.....
Tan En Jin you grow thin already a....now you look nicer man...keep it up.... hahaha =)
 
 Please la.... Tijen, you don't want to eat but others ppl still want to eat leh... don't play with the food la.... =.=!!!!
 
 Yumyummy.... =P
 
 
 eh... Pei Xia when eating don't play PSP la.... Xiao Wen you too a... don't tell me you not eating k... but when you drinking also don't play k... Give me the PSP!!!!!!! ahaha xD i'm not eating.... 
 
 Wow... thats me lolxD that one la..!.!.! can you see me?!?!?!? XD haahaa!!!


 
 Felicia and Jia En =)
 
 
 halooo.... excuse me... look here please !!!!!no handsome they, so look here... O.o
 
 
 Tan Ee Jin ... You don't feel malu, but the Bear malu one kay... Show your big asss la !!!! Don't show the Bear ass ...
 
 
  Cissssss...... :)
  
 
Jian Wei, Felicia and Je Jie ... Jian Wei smile la... I did not ask you to drink drug k.... smile smile :) :)
 
 Felicia and Xi Yuan =)
 
 
 Tijen and Je Hui =) thanks Je Hui... Because of you... we can meet back our primary friends here.... thanks lot... =P
 
 
 Me and Felicia =) 
 
 Pei Xia , Siao Wen , Felicia and Priya... :) Priya.. you very sleepyyy a??? wake up..wake up...xD
  
  :)

 
 Cissss.... =)
  
 
halooo... everone please don't be so man... smile abit -.-!!!
  
 
 yeaaa..... Cissss!!!! smile... =D 
 
 
wow..... cool.. that's me!!! ahaha xP.. I'm the Malaysia player kay.... don't play play!!!! :D joking la... XD 
 
Eh.... please la... you here for bowling kay... not take photo with the bowling ball la -.-!!! 
That's all for today... =) 
Thanks to all my friends gave me an unforgettable memories in my LIFE =D
I will MISS you all !!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment