Friday, March 13, 2009

=) happy !!!!

Oh thk god.. lastly my exam finish lol... Damn happy la... =P next my plan is ..... concentrate more in my theory and my guitar skill too.... now i get stuck in one of the freaking damn hard song.... Metallica - Master Of Puppets .. this is the song that I playing now... it's freaking hard a.. Let me advise you... If you not pro like me (perasan betul) haha..... U better don't play ... I'm sure that u'ill play like shit... hahahaha.. I'm telling the true only... Because for me I almost play like shit alrd :( but anyway I will try to play it until like professional, haiz... not like pro, it's pro and better then pro so... haha (:I hope I can make it:) Anyway... now I'm abit relax.... exam finish and next weak is holidays... hehe.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment